Top Live Chat Features for your Business
A company or organization needs to offer excellent and professional service to its customers, no matter how big or small it may be. The majority of consumers nowadays prefer chatting with an agent online to calling. As a result, they expect to see a live chat button on your website. Live chat services are different, so before you integrate a webchat with your website, you need to answer the following questions:
- How do I know who my customers are?
- What is their preferred method of contacting us?
- Should I provide 24/7 live chat support?
- Should I invest in a chatbot?
- Is it necessary to have a dedicated live chat customer service team, or can my employees multitask?
Chat management made easy
You can manage your workflow with several live chat features provided by Provide support:
- Logging out forced: The account Control Panel allows you to remotely close your agent’s app if, for some reason, they left it running.
- An unlimited number of departments: It is easier for the chats to reach the right agents by creating departments and adding departments selections to the pre-chat survey. You won’t have to worry about transferring chats between departments.
- Distribution methods for chats: In addition, you can select the chat distribution method which is most suitable to your workflow: all agents can see incoming chats and any of them can accept them. The chats can also be distributed randomly or round robin-style taking into account the load on agents.
- Closing inactive chat rooms: The chat will automatically close after several minutes, depending on the time that you have set in your account’s Control Panel.
Importing and exporting predefined responses
It may take quite a long time to create a list of predefined responses. Predefined response lists help agents save time while facilitating workflow. It is possible to import them directly from a CSV file, rearrange them in your account, assign specific agents or departments to them, or make them available to everyone in the organization. In the event that you need to transfer responses from another live chat account, exporting them to a CSV file, and then importing them should be able to help you.
From a CSV file, create agent profiles
An enterprise live chat feature that allows you to create agent profiles from CSV files can help you set up your live chat account more quickly and begin assisting customers. Your employees will be able to export their information from your database this way. In this case, you can import data and create multiple accounts in the live chat account in a few clicks.
Protection of privacy and security
At Provide Support, we prioritize a stable and secure live chat service. We also comply with modern data protection regulations:
- Customer data can be hidden from agent apps and chat transcripts
- An online and offline data privacy disclaimer can be added to the pre-chat survey
- Transcripts of chats are not stored on the servers. They can be sent via email through the encrypted channel if you enable it
- on your email account, which is the default setting for all new accounts
The following features have been introduced to protect your customer service team from abusive visitors:
- Blocking IP addresses and restricting chat access
- to prevent malicious files from entering
- the agent app can be disabled
A powerful and convenient native live chat agent application
Your Provide Support agent app contains all the information you need about your customers. The monitoring results, as well as additional information, passed through website scripting, can be viewed in real-time.
Customize the chat window in several ways
By integrating the live chat window into your website, you will create a friendly environment that will encourage your existing and prospective customers to use the live chat tool to contact your team. The following elements can be customized:
- Design of the chat window.
- Logo and avatar of the company.
- Survey after the chat.
- Offline form and pre-chat survey.
Stay connected with live chat agent apps on your mobile device
Customers can also get assistance on the move with the mobile agent app. You can also schedule meetings in advance if your customer service agents are working in the office and need to take a break. An agent will be informed via the mobile live chat app about incoming chat requests and will be able to accept them and answer them.
Flexible payment plans and affordable pricing
Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, Provide Support offers very reasonable prices. Discounts are available when you purchase more agent profiles.
A rich set of live chat icons and easy integration
Provide Support’s live chat service can be easily integrated into any type of website.
Customer service that is friendly and professional 24 hours a day
Provide Support’s customer service team is available to answer any questions you might have. You can test all of the above live chat features on your website to see how this tool can help you grow your sales and customer satisfaction levels.